The Kinetico 2020c compact water softener is the most popular choice for home-owners, delivering a constant supply of softened water. (10 year warranty). The 2020C also happens to be the world’s smallest, most tried and tested, non-electric, twin cylinder water softener.
- Maximum Flow: System is engineered to exceed flow rates typically required by today’s demanding households.
- Non-Electric: Avoids problems with electronics and microprocessor malfunction. System is not susceptible to power cuts or surges.
- Easy System Monitoring: Top window permits easy monitoring of system status.
- Easy Open Lid: No more fumbling with awkward covers. Easy salt loading. Convertible to “no hinge” lid in event installation prohibits hinged opening.
- Salt Options: Accepts block or tablet salt.
- Maximum Efficiency: High capacity resins ensure maximum salt efficiencies.
- Twin Cylinder: Ensures softened water 24 hours a day. Permits water softening on demand. Optmises system efficiency. Allows for soft water regeneration.
- Low Flow Metering: Accurately measures from extremely low flow to high flow to ensure softening capacity is not compromised.
Learn More About The 2020C In This Short Video
2020c System Specifications Summary
Max. Operating Temperature: 50C
Min./Max. Operating pressure: 1 bar (15psi)8.3 bar (120 psi)
Resin per Tank: 5.7 litres
Inlet/Outlet: 3/4″ bsp (male)
Salt Type: Kinetic and other Block Salt or Tablet Salt
Dimensions: 215mm x 458mm x 487mm (8.46″ x 18.0″ x 19.2″)
Regeneration time: 11 minutes
Water used per regeneration cycle (including backwash): 18.91 l
Peak Flow Rate: 51 l/min
Minimum Flow Rate: 0.18 l/m